Exterior House Painting in Santa Maria
Our painters recently finished an exterior repaint on a beautiful home in Santa Maria, CA.
The home’s stucco hadn’t been painted for over 12 years so it was dry and absorbed a lot of paint. The fascia/trim also had a lot of chipped and peeling paint.
To ensure a beautiful, lasting finish, our crew scraped and primed the fascia and spot primed the front railing.
The entire full exterior repaint took six days from start to finish.
We used these Sherwin Williams SuperPaint products:
- Satin Finish on stucco, fascia, railing/trim
- Pro Industrial Semi-gloss finish on the front door and garage door
- Body-color = Kilim Beige SW6106
- Shutter Color = Sporty Blue SW6522
- Fascia/Door Color = Pure white SW 7005
Needless to say, the homeowner’s love the look of their freshly painted home!
You can learn more about our house painting services in Santa Maria, CA here.